mrsparx

Mr. Sparx

Welcome to Mr Sparx, we are a Wimbledon Park based distributor of quality electrical and lighting products. Formed with the simple objective of providing new and existing customers with branded, quality products at discounted prices.

The Various Ways That I Benefited from Landscaped Lighting

“Landscaped Lighting” – did you even know that was a thing. You probably did, as you would normally have googled such a term in order to arrive at this article. I, however, had not heard of the term until I had it done to my home. In terms of interior decor/design, it is one of the best things that I have ever done, and it’s something that I will always recommend other people do too – as long as they use a proper lighting landscaper. It has made my home much more enjoyable.

If you’re in two minds about whether to have it done, then read this article, because I think it’s a fantastic thing for you to do, and I’m going to explain the various things that I feel I gained from it.

Enhancing the Natural Features of the Home
One of the first things that I noticed after having my home light-scaped was the difference it made to the character of the property. Now, my home already has a lot of character. It was built in 1890, and one thing that you can say about Victorian properties is that they have character. The high ceilings, the light mounts, the coving, the wooden floor boards (not originals anymore, but as a non-expert, you can’t tell), they're all enhanced by the way my designer landscaped the lighting.

I choose a lighting store Wimbledon for my design, so it was fairly expensive, but I certainly got value for money. It cost less than £1000 to do the entire downstairs of our home, and I asked for high quality fixtures and fittings, which I got. Personally, I feel that it adds a lot of value to the home, and that when I come to sell it, it will produce incredible photographs – the only issue is that I’ll want everyone to visit after dark!

Creating Fantastic Atmospheres
The title of this section might strike you as odd. Surely, I mean ‘atmosphere’ in the singular? Nope, the great thing about landscaped lighting is that the designers can make it so that you can create a number of different feelings for your home.

For example, if I’m having guests over, I can create mood lighting that sets the tone for a lively but relaxed evening. Alternatively, if I’m feeling a bit romantic, or just in one of those “film, take-away, blanket, sofa” moods, I can set the lighting to a more dark and mysterious mood facilitator.

I love the influence it has on my mood. I especially like it in autumn. As the days start to draw in and it becomes colder, I set it to a warm glow for when I get home. It always feels as if the house is giving me a cuddle, and it’s a great way to be welcomed back in. the lighting store Wimbledon are experts at understand the various moods a person might want. Well, that was my personal experience anyway.

Overall, the landscape lighting is one of my favourite features of the house. It really is very surprising just how much influence light has on mood, and for me, my mood is the thing that dictates how I feel about things, so the lighting makes me feel much happier and much more positive.

If you’d like to find out more about the magic of great lighting, then please visit http://mrsparx.co.uk